Monday, July 1, 2024

GOD KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED ♥️

+God knows every detail and nuance of our situation, and yet He urges us to come to Him because in communion with Him, He has the opportunity to flood our anxious hearts with His incomparable, incomprehensible peace.

๐Ÿ™ Heavenly Father, What a privilege it is to carry everything to You in prayer. As the old hymn goes, we often forfeit peace because we don’t carry everything to You in prayer.

+Father, help me to let go of my need to control situations and outcomes. Father, forgive me for acting like prayer is a last resort to which I must resign.

+Help me to see it as a beautiful opportunity to let go and experience the peace that You give me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...