Thursday, May 23, 2024

God’s remedy for stress

+If you’re on overload, ask God for wisdom to change your schedule. When the problem you’re facing is too big for you to handle, give it to Him – and don’t take it back.

+Let Him think His thoughts through you, and allow His peace, power, and patience to take charge of your mind.

+Practise doing this at the beginning of each day, and as often as you need to throughout the day. It’s God’s remedy for stress!

๐Ÿ™ Father, thank You that You’ll carry all my worries and relieve my burdens. But sometimes I find it difficult to hand them completely over to You.

+I feel compelled to take them back, to let them play on my mind, instead of putting all my trust in You.

+So today, I’m making a choice: I’m giving every concern to You, and believing that You’re dealing with each one – because the truth is, You already know the answers to all my worries, and You’ve never failed me. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER FOR A NEW WEEK ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ™ God, my life can get pretty crazy. Sometimes anger,sadness, and stress make my mind feel like it's being rock...