Friday, May 24, 2024

FAITHFUL GOD


+Even in life’s hardest and most depressing seasons, God is with us and is listening to us. 

+We will all go through seasons of sadness and grief. The first step is to come before God and honestly express yourself to Him. Tell Him exactly how you feel. 

+Next, remember the promises that He has given you in His Word. Recount how much He loves you and cares for you. 

+And lastly, encourage yourself to put hope in God. Move towards songs of praise in spite of your current circumstances. ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐Ÿ™ God, it’s easy for me to worry about circumstances in my life. Each day, help me to remember that You are always in control.

+Today, I’m trusting in Your provision, protection, and plans for me.

+Because I know You care about every need and desire I have—I know I can rest. Give me peace as I give You control of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ♥️

๐Ÿ™ God, I will give thanks to You out loud! I will tell everyone all the wonderful things You have done! No matter w...