Saturday, May 25, 2024

GOD IS FAITHFUL

We all have to face hard things. It's not if you will face them, but when. But when those challenges come, you can know you’re not alone.

+Recalling God’s faithfulness in the past helps us trust Him with the future. Even when faced with worst-case scenarios, God is not surprised.

+He’s already gone before you. No matter what happens, life’s trials and difficulties will not get the final say. God is still powerful, still providing, and still protecting you … and nothing can stand against our God.

+So today, as you think back on your life, how have you seen God’s faithfulness? And how can those memories help you trust Him with your future?

๐Ÿ™ God, You know me. You know what I am facing, and what I’ve already overcome. Please draw near to me right now. Please remind me that You are near me.

+Show me glimpses of Your faithfulness in this season. Restore my hope and my joy, and teach me how to place my trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...