Friday, March 22, 2024

JUMP! ๐Ÿฆ˜

+Sometimes we can feel like we are on the edge of something, wanting so much to leap into the unknown but gripped by fear, uncertainty and doubt.⠀
+Just like a toddler, we need to take that leap, trusting that our loving heavenly Father will always be there, arms outstretched.⠀
+It may be our first time but for God it’s not. He knows the outcome and we need to trust that He is, and always will be, there for us.⠀
+Come on… jump, jump! You can do it!! ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ Father God, it’s so hard to face the struggles and challenges that life brings on my own.⠀
+But I’m so grateful that You’re beside me, God, sharing my problems and helping me to draw on Your strength.⠀
+When I forget that You’re there, please help me experience Your presence, love, and joy all over again. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...