Saturday, March 23, 2024

GOD IS NEAR ๐Ÿ’œ

+Genesis 2:18 reminds us that we were designed to have companions, but there are still times when you need to draw close to God to remind you that you’re not alone and help you fill your spiritual emptiness.⠀
+Think about it for a moment, and you’ll realise that sometimes the solution to loneliness isn’t people; it’s purpose.⠀
+It’s not a lack of affection but a lack of direction. And when you need purpose and direction for living, there’s only one place to go – to God! ๐Ÿ˜Š⠀
๐Ÿ™ When loneliness threatens to overwhelm me, Lord, please help me to realise that You are the solution I need.⠀
+Even if I can’t enjoy being alone, help me learn to be content with my own company.⠀
+Thank You, Lord, that You’re not a distant God but a God I can draw near to without any fear of rejection. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿชป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...