Saturday, January 13, 2024

PEACE ๐Ÿ•Š️


๐Ÿ’Œ I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. [ John 16:33 ]⁣
+There's a difference between escaping life's hardships and trusting God with them.⁣
+Jesus doesn't promise us a pain-free life. But He does promise that as we trust and rest in Him, we can experience a peace that's deeper and more satisfying than any escape the world tries to sell us.⁣
+Jesus is with those who BELIEVE in Him. God hears our prayers, and He answers them.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Heavenly Father, during my toughest struggles and troubles, I thank You for hearing my humble cry.⁣
+Today we lift our eyes from the circumstances that discourage us to see You in Your splendor, help us to trust You, so that we may find PEACE and rest in You. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...