Sunday, January 14, 2024

A Gaze Fixed on God ⁣⁣


๐Ÿ’Œ You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you.⁣
-Isaiah 26:3 ❣️⁣
+Peace—this is the gift for all who fix their gaze on God. And His peace provides far more than only a technique for holding our worst thoughts at bay.⁣
+For those who will surrender their future, their hopes, and their worries, the Spirit makes an entirely new way of life possible.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, my mind can be a scary place, and I fear so much. Please give me Your peace.⁣
+Thank You for being my strength and my defense. You are always reliable and Your promises to me are always secure.⁣
+I have nothing to fear because You are with me. You protect me, strengthen me, and go before me.⁣
+You are all I need because You are my salvation. Thank You! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE'S CHALLENGES DOESN'T STOP GOD FROM BLESSING YOU ๐Ÿ–ค

+Life is a set of challenges, problems and hassles. We sometimes imagine that if we could just deal with the immedia...