Friday, January 12, 2024

God Is with You ♡⁣⁣⁣⁣


‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭GW‬ ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
[10] Don’t be afraid, because I am with you. Don’t be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with my victorious right hand.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Have you ever asked God, “Where are you?”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Some days it can feel like you’re walking alone through life. It can seem like God is not present or with you. Or maybe it feels like He has deserted you in a difficult time.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+While it can sometimes seem like God deserts us, we know from His promises that He is always with us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Through life’s loneliest times or most difficult seasons, God is right next to us. He walks through every season of life by our side. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Not only is He with us, but He also promises to strengthen us and help us in times of difficulty.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+When we feel like we’ve run out of strength to continue, God will provide His strength for us. ๐Ÿ’ช⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God will provide the help we need to keep living in His will. He doesn’t promise to give us strength to do whatever we want, but rather—He gives us courage and empowerment to continue walking according to His plans for our life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+So, in seasons of hardship when we feel like we’ve run empty, we should lean in to God’s promises and trust Him.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We should trust that He will empower us and strengthen us for whatever we’re facing.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Take some time today to pray to God. If He feels distant, ask Him to be close to you. If you feel weak, ask Him to strengthen you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He promises to uphold you, so trust in His promises. Continue to build a relationship with God and seek His presence.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+As you do, you’ll find a renewed strength as you walk through life with Him. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, please help me. When I’m overwhelmed and tired, show me how to run to You. Give me the strength I need to endure whatever comes my way.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Take the weight of my concerns off of me, and help me to remember that You are always near. You will always protect and support me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You make a way through hard times when there doesn't seem to be a way through. +You provide hope ...