Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Times of testing ๐Ÿค⁣⁣


+A faith that has not been tested cannot be trusted. Sooner or later all of us go through times of testing.⁣
+In these times, the challenge is to stay faithful to God – not to harden our hearts but to keep them soft and tender towards God – to keep on trusting in spite of all the difficulties and challenges to our faith.⁣
+During these times of testing, every time you feel like doing the wrong thing but choose to do right, you grow in spiritual maturity, wisdom, character and faithfulness.⁣
๐Ÿ™Lord, it can be easy for me to entertain thoughts that are negative or harmful to me, but I want to have a mindset that reflects Your good and pure nature.⁣
+So please protect my thoughts and renew my mind daily. And as You do that, remove all negativity, and fill my mind with joyful thoughts. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....