Monday, October 30, 2023

Our Everlasting God (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡⁣⁣


+We never have to worry that God will act differently than what we learn about Him in Scripture. The same God who created the heavens and the earth is the same God who loves and cares for you today. ⁣
+Because God is eternal, He knows the beginning and the end. Therefore, we can trust Him in the midst of our journey, that He knows what He is doing, and that all things will work out for His good.⁣
+Take a moment to consider how great God is. Thank Him for being faithful, just, and merciful.⁣
+Thank Him for being our Savior, Creator, and King. Worship Him in awe for being eternal and all-knowing. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I praise You for being the everlasting God of the universe. When I am tired and exhausted, You are awake and working.⁣
+When I am weak, You are strong. When I don't know what to do, You have a plan. Nothing surprises You. Thank You for being my Savior and King! Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....