Sunday, October 29, 2023

The Greatest Victory ๐ŸŒผ⁣⁣


+For there to be victory, there must be a fight, the good fight of faith. This fight of faith will lead to a supernatural victory of contentment. But like any fight, it requires a battle plan.⁣
+If you want your day to have contentment, you will have to premeditate on your actions for the day; otherwise, you will never have victory in this area.⁣
+This battle plan needs to include an attitude of gratitude, casting all your cares on the Lord, praying about everything, and watching your thought life.⁣
+To have victory in this world requires more than just hearing God's word but also showing your faith and love for Him by doing His commandments. God knows this will lead a believer to true and lasting contentment.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, You’re always faithful. Help me trust You. Let difficult times draw me closer to You. Not my will but Yours be done. This is easy to say, but so much harder to live out -so please help me.⁣
+Forgive me for not trusting You and Your plans for my life. Align my heart with Yours, so that my will mirrors Your own. You are the King of glory. You are worthy of all praise!⁣
+Please help me to honor You through my words and actions. Let my life reflect who You are and the power of Your grace. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....