Saturday, September 16, 2023

HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE ๐ŸŒผ


+Even in the midst of hardship, you can experience contentment and joy. Do not be discouraged by past setbacks.⁣
+There is always a choice, and there is power in choosing. Your choice can and does affect your outcome.⁣
+Choose joy for today and for every day to come. Choose the joy of the Lord and watch as that joy transforms your life. Each day is a new beginning.⁣
+This beginning is not a burden but an opportunity to experience joy.⁣
+Your perspective will affect your outcome. Outcomes of great joy and happiness are within your grasp. That is not to say there are no difficult days.⁣
+Some days will be stifling and stressful, filled with shortcomings and setbacks. But God still offers you a life full of joy if you choose to believe. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I worship You for giving me the ability to be glad and to rejoice in this day. I praise You! I know that You have created this day for me and given me a purpose within it.⁣
+I admit that sometimes I struggle to be grateful. But today, I give these choices, decisions, and thoughts over to Your hands.⁣
+Release me from my feelings of apathy, sadness, and discouragement. Meet me in my need, Jesus.⁣
+Thank You for helping me experience moments when happiness is greater than hopelessness. Thank You for seasons of cheerfulness and contentment.⁣
+Thank You for the strength to keep choosing joy. You are present and listening to me. Please turn my sorrow into joy and my mourning into dancing.⁣
+Give me overwhelming joy that renews each day. Teach me to find joy even in the midst of sorrow. Fill my heart with gladness beyond measure. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„⁣
#MAPAGPALANGUMAGA! ❣️⁣
#HAPPYWEEKEND! ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...