Friday, September 15, 2023

God strengthen you ๐ŸŒป

+When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you.⁣
+They're sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.⁣
๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I have big questions today, and I need Your Spirit to guide me into Your truth. Help me to trust You in the things I can’t see. Despite my circumstances and anxious heart, I can always find hope in You.⁣
+Jesus, You will never abandon me, never run out of love, and never give up on me. Renew my hope and strength. Encourage my heart, so I can encourage those around me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣
#MagandangUmaga! ๐Ÿช„⁣
#TGIF! ๐ŸŒป⁣
#BLESSINGS! ❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...