Monday, June 5, 2023

Trust in the kindness of God ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣


+God is kind. He loves you. Whatever your needs are today, you can cry out to him and he will be your help and deliverer.⁣
+‘Times of refreshing’ come when you spend time in God’s presence. When you are weary or worn out, you can be refreshed by spending time with God.⁣
+Sometimes, you need to learn to separate yourself from the busyness of life and spend time with God in the way that Jesus did.⁣
+The Holy Spirit, in his kindness, wants to bring ‘times of refreshing’ to you.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being my safe place. Things happen in my life that turn my world upside down, but You are always there to catch me.⁣
+Please help me to remember that You are always with me and as long as that is true, I have hope. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...