Sunday, June 4, 2023

I STAND FOR JESUS ๐Ÿค


๐Ÿ’Œ The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him. [ LAMENTATIONS 3:25 ]⁣
+Sometimes it feels impossible to believe that "the LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him" especially when we don't see an end to our suffering.⁣
+But we can cry out to Him, trust that He hears us, and that He'll be faithful to see us through. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
What's making it difficult for you to trust God today? What will help you feel comfortable enough to cry out to Him? ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I need You right now. Please help me to trust You to come through for me in my difficult situation. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...