Saturday, June 3, 2023

PRAYER ๐Ÿ•Š️

+Prayer is effective, and God can and does work mightily in response to it, but He usually lets us wrestle with our habitual fears for a season.⁣
+That’s because He wants us to grow to hate them and to desire to be free from them for the right reason: His glory. God is in charge of every part of your life, even your freedom from fear.⁣
+You can rest in Him and trust that His deliverance will be right on time.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, in You I have all I need. But when trials come, sometimes I forget that You are in control.⁣
+I need You to make me strong and courageous. Please give me the courage I need to trust in You.⁣
+Remind me that You are with me, and that You will continue to instruct and guide me. Show me that You are near. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...