Sunday, May 28, 2023

HOPE IS IN CHRIST ๐Ÿ•Š️


+When God calls you to follow him, he does not call you to a life of ease. Life on earth involves many battles, in all of which God promises you victory through Jesus Christ.⁣
+There is never going to be a moment in your earthly life when everything is perfect. There are always going to be challenges, difficulties and problems to solve.⁣
+However, there are times when these intensify and we seem to be coming under attack. ⁣
๐Ÿ’Œ Proverbs 13:12⁣
‘Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.’⁣
+Disappointment really can make you ill. If you let it, it festers; it will eat away at you. I am not sure what the answer is except to take it to God, try to let go and trust in the sovereignty of God – it’s not always easy. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I will give thanks to You out loud! I will tell of all the wonderful things You have done!⁣
+No matter what I endure, I know that I can rely on You. You fight for me even when I can barely fight for myself.⁣
+You are always with me-and You comfort me. Thank You, God! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....