Monday, May 29, 2023

GOD IS IN CONTROL ๐Ÿค


+If you are struggling at the moment with the circumstances of your life, stay close to Jesus and remember that God can be glorified in defeat.⁣
+The greatest triumphs in our lives sometimes occur when the circumstances seem to be hardest.⁣
+Sometimes holding on to hope isn’t easy in a broken, sinful world. But God gives hope in the most difficult circumstances. ๐Ÿฉท⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, Thank You that come what may, my future is bright with You! You are with me in every season of my life. Thank You for being with me when I feel overwhelmed and afraid.⁣
+Please show me what I need to learn from this experience, and help me trust in You as I walk through it. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฉต

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....