Friday, May 26, 2023

FIGHTING ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Fighting through a difficult circumstance, negative feeling, or hard day can feel like the biggest battle of our lives.⁣
+And at times, it’s hard to see beyond what we’re feeling, thinking, or experiencing in the middle of it.⁣
+But, because of God, all our battles have already been won. When we follow Jesus, the victory is already ours.⁣
+We have access to God, who is bigger and greater than any enemy, feeling, circumstance, or battle. And that’s something to hold on to in the fight!⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, even in the middle of hard circumstances, You provide for me. You protect me at all times, and You set me apart as yours.⁣
+Nothing can separate me from Your love, No matter what I might face, I belong to the God who overcame death, and He fights for me and makes me an overcomer. Thank You, Lord! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...