Thursday, May 25, 2023

H O P E ๐Ÿงก


+Hope must be connected to more than circumstances and troubles that resolve themselves here and now.⁣
+If we measure life based on the time on our wristwatch, we will often struggle to live with hope.⁣
+An eternal mindset is not just about life at the end of our days on earth, but rather it’s about giving us a new context for how to live our lives now.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, thank You that You are my Father and I am Your child. Thank you, Jesus, that you have overcome the world and live within me.⁣
+Help me  to see my world and the issues I face from Your perspective. You have told me to bring my requests and concerns to you.⁣
+As I do this, help me to leave them with You, knowing that You will take care of them and do what is best for me. Thank you that I can trust in You. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿงก๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....