Wednesday, May 24, 2023

GROWTH ๐Ÿ•Š️


+There are times in life when everything seems to go wrong.⁣
+Maybe even now you are facing a desperate situation – perhaps with your health, a bereavement, the breakdown of a relationship, work problems, family difficulties, financial trouble or a combination of these. ⁣
+Hardship and hope together can do something for us that a problem-free life never could.⁣
+We need to reframe how we view our troubles.⁣
+Some of the greatest challenges we experience in life will also turn out to be the best sources of opportunity, renewal, and creativity.⁣
+Our greatest challenges in life are linked to our greatest growth.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, You know that sometimes there is a battle between faith and fear in my life.⁣
+Let my faith in Your goodness, presence, and power win out against my fear of failure or what others might think.⁣
+I don’t want fear to stop me from being fruitful for You, or from experiencing the fullness of life that You offer. Help me Lord, for Your glory’s sake. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....