Monday, March 20, 2023

GOD'S WILL ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


๐Ÿ™ God, at all times, let Your will be done in me. I know this isn't an easy thing to say. I know that following You requires accepting struggles that are beyond my control.⁣
+But I also know that Your plans are good, and I want to take part in those plans. So today, I surrender. Teach me Your will.⁣
+Thank you for giving me Jesus so I don't have to be alone in this dark world. I would be hopeless without You.⁣
+Please shine Your light in the spaces of my life that bring me fear and discouragement.⁣
+And help me shine Your light to others through my attitude and actions. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...