Sunday, March 19, 2023

God is Good - All the Time ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣



+Remember God’s goodness to you, especially in Christ, who is the ‘high priest of the good things’ God gives (Hebrews 9:11).⁣
+Complaining keeps you captive, whilst remembering God’s faithfulness sets you free.⁣
+Praise, thanksgiving and worship are the antidote to complaining and grumbling. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ I praise you, God, for all your goodness to me – for the good news of Jesus, for your forgiveness, for your love for me, for the Holy Spirit and the love of God poured into my heart, for the fact that you delight in me and rescue me.⁣
+Thank you, Lord, for all your blessings, for your provision, freedom, friends, family and every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms.⁣
+Help me to remember your goodness and trust in the ‘good things’ that you have stored up for me. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....