Thursday, February 23, 2023

The Shield of Faith ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+Taking up your shield of faith is a decision - a daily act of humility, acknowledging that you don't know, and choosing to believe in the unseen.⁣
+Sometimes that is scary, but don't flinch at the fear. Use it as an opportunity to build your faith. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, the circumstances of my life can be overwhelming. I humble myself today and admit that I don't know what to do, but my eyes are upon You.⁣
+I choose to take up the shield of faith today. I believe that You exist and that You are the rewarder of those who diligently seek You. I believe that You are with me and for me. Increase my faith, Holy Spirit. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...