Friday, February 24, 2023

Peace beyond Anxiety ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+Having God's peace doesn't mean that we won't have times where we feel anxious.⁣
+But even in the most anxious of times, we can rest in the assurance that God is with us, and He is more powerful than our anxiety.⁣
+When we offer God our thoughts and circumstances, we allow Him to step in.⁣
+We allow Him to transform the ways we think and act. We allow His peace to come and guard our hearts and minds.⁣
+The truth is, we don't have the power to change our thoughts or circumstances-only God does.⁣
+When we try to take control, we often worsen the spiral of anxiety and worry.⁣
+But we don't have to stay in that place. We can bring our concerns to God, and allow Him to give us His peace in return.⁣
+Over time, we will discover that His peace has empowered us to think and act differently.⁣
+Every time you find yourself anxious, take a moment to pause and pray.⁣
+Be honest with God and tell Him exactly how you're feeling and thinking in that moment.⁣
+Remember that God is always in control, and always present with you. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, by Your grace, You have offered me a relationship with You. I can be known by You, and I can know You. Thank You for giving me peace that extends beyond my feelings and circumstances.⁣
+Thank You for protecting my heart and mind from becoming overwhelmed by what’s happening around me. Because of You, I can have peace. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....