Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Joy in Hard Times⁣⁣


+Nobody enjoys suffering. It's hard to find joy in the midst of trials or difficult seasons-it's much easier to feel sadness or misery.⁣
+It's not easy when you see suffering to have hope. But as we trust in God, we are strengthened to continue to endure.⁣
+When we look at suffering from God's perspective, we begin to realize that He is working to bring glory in every situation.⁣
+So consider how God is working in your life, even through difficult seasons. Think about the ways God has poured His love into you through the Holy Spirit.⁣
+Ask Him for strength to persevere, and let that perseverance develop into a strong character that hopes and trusts in God even in hard times.⁣
+And when persevering gets difficult, hold onto this truth: God has given everything for you, and He will never leave your side.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are well-acquainted with my struggles, and they don’t scare or shock You. Instead, You seem to view them as opportunities to strengthen me and show off Your glory through me.⁣
+So today, I choose to bring my struggles to You. I will rejoice even as I encounter hard times—because I know You are refining me, and giving me the strength to endure. Thank You! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...