Friday, January 20, 2023

GOD WILL PROVIDE


+You may not always have the comfort of understanding what Jesus is doing or why he is letting life be the way it is, but you do have the comfort of knowing that he is in control.⁣
+This is what matters – not whether you are in a period of battle or a period of blessing, but whether you are staying close to the Lord and communicating with him from your heart.⁣
+Don’t let your heart be bitter in times of suffering, nor boastful in times of success. Recognise that God is sovereign over your life and your situation. ๐Ÿค⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank You for being my source of strength. You are here for me no matter what I face, and I’m so grateful I can take refuge in You.⁣
+Today, help me to come before You humbly and honestly. Give me the courage to surrender my concerns to You, and trust You with the results.⁣
+I invite You to become my source of strength today. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป⁣
#HAPPYWEEKEND ๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...