Saturday, January 21, 2023

GOING INTO THE FUTURE - ONE STEP AT A TIME ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


Hebrews 13:8, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."⁣
+It doesn't mean life will always be easy; life will always have ups and downs. What it does mean is that following JESUS is worth it 'Every Step of the Way.'⁣
+So what is it that you ultimately need to surrender to the Lord today? Where is it that you need to trust him every step of the way?⁣
+Is it finances, relationships, anxiety, depression, fear of the unknown, disappointments, physical pain?⁣
+Whatever it is, give it to GOD, and know that he is – and always will be - faithful.รผ ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I surrender my fears, failures, and everything in between to you.⁣
+I know that this life is better in your hands than It could truly ever be in my hands.⁣
+Teach me what it means to walk with you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....