Thursday, January 19, 2023

GOD HEARS US


+God’s help and wisdom may not always change the situation, but they will help you navigate through the struggles you face.⁣
๐Ÿ™Lord, thank you for the way in which you use the difficult times in my life. Help me to grow in wisdom, be confident in you and navigate through the challenges of life.⁣
+Thank You for the light that You brought into this world through Jesus. Life gets hard sometimes, and without your help I am just walking around in the dark.⁣
+But You are my hope. Please shine in my life today, and lead me to a BRIGHT future. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...