Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Fear or trust⁣

+There are times when we must all choose between fear and trust. As you learn to trust God more, He will give you the boldness needed to act.⁣


+People who know no fear are not just a gross exaggeration – they are a biological rarity! As long as you are growing, fear never completely disappears.⁣

+That is not what you want to hear, right? You were probably looking for a quick formula that would make all your anxieties vanish overnight. But it does not work that way.⁣

+Anytime you risk, stretch, or ‘put yourself out there,’ you will experience fear. It is normal; it lets you know you are alive! When you are afraid, the worst thing you can do... is nothing.⁣

+Just sitting around ‘hoping for something to happen’ will leave you paralysed. Today, God’s calling you to act, because taking a single step forward robs fear of its power.⁣

+In fact, fear can be a great motivator when it moves you to trust God more and make changes, leading to new levels of understanding. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣

๐Ÿ™ Father, with Your help I know I can reject every negative thing spoken over me in the past, which continues to speak to me today. You want what is best for me and proclaim I am valuable to You.⁣

+I do have worries and fears, Lord, but already You have overcome every potential the devil has to keep me from freedom at the cross. I trust You, Lord. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐ŸคŽ


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...