Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Trust in God’s promises and wait patiently⁣


+I have often found the gap between the promise of God and its fulfilment to be much longer than I had anticipated. I am learning to be more patient.⁣
+God’s promises to us are the anchor of our souls. They are solid and secure. He keeps his word, even when it seems impossible, even when the circumstances seem to point to the opposite.⁣
+Delay does not negate the promises of God.⁣
+Your hope is not based on some vague optimism or wishful thinking. It is trust in the unbreakable promises of God. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, thank you that even though I sometimes have to wait patiently, you always fulfil your promises – they are firm and secure – an anchor for my soul.⁣
+I trust that You are always with me. Even when I’m experiencing challenging circumstances, I can find peace in knowing You are close.⁣
+With You, I can be strong and courageous. Thank You for being my guide and protector. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...