Friday, November 25, 2022

You Are Not on Your Own⁣⁣


+If we are living and breathing, we are going to fail, mess up, and make mistakes, over and over again.⁣
+If our response is to believe the lies of the enemy, we will be stuck in fear, but if we believe the truth of God’s grace, we will be able to keep moving forward in hope. ⁣
+Trusting God is a process. As we get to know him, to know who he is, his heart, and his nature, we find that he is wholly trustworthy.⁣
+We build a history with God that is strong enough to stand against every scheme and plot of the enemy.⁣
+Then when the storms of life come we are securely anchored in truth.⁣
+God is a good Father who goes before you, stands behind you, and walks beside you. We serve a good God who loves us and is worthy of our trust. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, expose the lies the enemy has been speaking to me about you. I’ve been afraid to begin, and I’ve been afraid to keep going because I didn’t want to fail.⁣
+I need a fresh understanding of your power to strengthen me for the job and redeem my failures. Help me to see you rightly as trustworthy and good.⁣
+When I begin to doubt, remind me that you are with me. I trust that you are good at being the Lord of my life through the highs and lows. I am relying on you to get me through, God! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️⁣
#happyweekend ๐Ÿค—

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....