Saturday, November 26, 2022

FAITHFUL GOD


+Focusing on the steep climbs in life can prevent us from believing that God will bring us through.⁣
+But knowing He's with us, we can harness our uncertainties by faith as we trust God to help us overcome obstacles that once seemed impossible.⁣
+How can you become more courageous in the face of an impossible task? How do you feel when you've accomplished something you didn't think you could do?⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, thank You for being the Author and Perfecter of my faith, so that the measure of my faith-when I face obstacles-is reliant on Your strength not my own.⁣
+You are always good. No matter what is happening in my life, You are still good. Nothing can ever take Your love away from me.⁣
+Thank You for being the One I can count on. Please help me to never lose sight of everything You've done for me. I want to live in gratitude for You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....