Thursday, November 17, 2022

The shortest way isn't always the best.⁣⁣


+Sometimes God lets us take the longer route in life, whether it's in our career or other endeavors, so that we'll be better prepared for the journey ahead.⁣
+When things don't seem to happen quickly enough, we can trust God-the One who leads and guides us.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Loving God, this life is full of changes, but You are always the One I can rely on. Thank You for being my firm foundation.⁣
+Today, please help me to not focus on the moving pieces of my life. You know how I feel when things don't seem to happen quickly enough.⁣
+Help me rejoice in how good You ALWAYS are. Grant me the patience to trust in You and in Your sovereign plan and purpose. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...