Friday, November 18, 2022

Brave and Unafraid ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’⁣⁣


+In this world, we will have trouble, yet we know who overcomes the world. We know we can trust him to take care of us. Yes, the storms will come, but we don't have to be beaten on the rocks of the shore.⁣
+We can weather the storm even when the waves roll in; we know he is always with us; his promise and his presence are there. ⁣
+We don’t have to live in fear. God is in control; he has only goodness and hope for our future, and we can trust him as a good Father. ⁣
+Worship God when the storm clouds appear on the horizon, and when the cold wind whips across your face, fight back. ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I no longer want to live trapped in my fear. I want to fight with my faith.⁣
+I ask you to empower me to do everything that you have planned for me in this season.⁣
+Don’t let me shrink back or give up. I’m following you forward! In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....