Wednesday, November 16, 2022

JESUS IS WITH US


+Jesus is with us when we face intimidation and trials. In the moments when we're urged to give in to pressure, we don't have to be afraid.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We may not always know how or when God will help us, but we know He's with us. He'll give us the strength to faithful to Him through every "fire" we endure.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for all of the wonderful things You’ve done in my life. Sometimes when my circumstances are hard, I can forget about Your goodness.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In those moments, help me to trust Your goodness and love for me. Help me to keep my focus on You.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Fill me with Your Spirit so that I can persevere when I feel pressured to give in. I want to honor You by standing strong. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....