Monday, November 21, 2022

Pray in all circumstances⁣⁣


+Don’t try to gloss over the difficulties of your situation, but instead recognise your dependence on God for help.⁣
+However desperate the situation, you can be confident that help will come from God (Psalm 130:6). Bring your request to God. PRAY. Wait patiently and trust in his unfailing love. ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, out of the depths I cry to you for mercy and help. Thank you that with you there is forgiveness and unfailing love.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I so crave peace in my life, when so much is in turmoil. Help me to meditate on Your Word today and create an oasis of peace within me. ๐Ÿ’⁣
+I pray that Your Holy Spirit would come and dwell in my life and slowly build up my ability to handle the pressure I feel under.⁣
+You are Lord over every circumstance; I submit my life to You today. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️⁣
#HEYMONDAY ๐ŸŒง️⁣
#HAVEAPRODUCTIVEWEEKAHEAD ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
#BLESSINGS ๐Ÿ˜™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...