Sunday, November 20, 2022

A Life of Thanksgiving⁣⁣


+How thankful are you when you talk to God?⁣
+Not only has God given us life and breath, but He has also offered us the free gift of eternal life.⁣
+God made a way for us to have a relationship with Him through the death and resurrection of Jesus.⁣
+That alone is more than enough for us to live in gratitude toward God.⁣
+That is why our hearts should be in a constant state of thanksgiving.⁣
+And yet, we often find ourselves complaining because things don't go the way we want.⁣
+We grumble because we don't have the things we think we deserve.⁣
+And the more that we complain, the more our hearts grow critical and bitter.⁣
+Thanksgiving is a spiritual habit that we have to intentionally develop through continual practice.⁣
+We can practice by taking time each day to talk with God and to thank Him for all He has done for us.⁣
+We can also practice by telling others how grateful we are for them.⁣
+So the next time you find yourself complaining or grumbling, take a moment to think about the love and goodness of God in your life.⁣
+Instead of complaining, express how thankful you are for who God is and what He has given you.⁣
+Keep a list of things you're grateful for and add to it throughout the week.⁣
+Watch as your heart and mind begin to be transformed by the simple act of thanksgiving. ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I’m so grateful I have the opportunity to have a relationship with You.⁣
+Thank You for not only blessing me with Your presence, but for wanting good things for me.⁣
+I’m honored to serve You, Lord. I pray that all I do will bring glory and honor to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿช„⁣
#HappyLordsDay๐ŸŒป #BLESSINGS ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....