Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Go ahead, risk it!⁣⁣

‘With Him on my side I’m fearless, afraid of no one and nothing.’ Psalm 27:1 MSG ⁣
+Today, let your courage respond to the needs you see, not the fear you feel. Go ahead, take that risk.⁣
+Reach out and meet that need. Walk through that door of opportunity. Step over your fear.⁣
+God is just waiting for you to do what you can, then He’ll do for you what you can’t.⁣
+But nothing happens until you make that first move! ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, help me to know when You are calling me to do or say something. Teach me to know that however risky it looks, the safest thing I can do is to obey You.⁣
+Thank You that You want to lead me into a spacious place. Help me not to allow fear to restrict me and make my world smaller.⁣
+Help me to see the door of opportunity You are opening for me today and to walk through it, trusting You to be with me. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป⁣
#happyCHOOSEday ๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....