Wednesday, November 23, 2022

I PUT MY HOPE IN JESUS


+In many cases, we will not know the precise reason for our suffering. But the good news is that God can and will use it for good in our lives, if we let him.⁣
+Hard times can draw us closer to the Lord. They can help us deal with things in our lives we'd rather ignore. They can soften our hearts and make us more humble.⁣
+They can increase our empathy for others in pain. Suffering can open up new ways for us to experience God's love and comfort.⁣
+Moreover, our pain can lead us more deeply into the heart of God, who chose to bear our sorrows, who came in Christ to suffer for us that we might enjoy the fullness of life.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for always being good. Sometimes I worry, but I know that with You I am safe and protected.⁣
+So please help me to notice the ways in which You lead me each day so that I can live a life that honors Your will.⁣
+Thank You for loving me and for giving me the opportunity to have a relationship with You.⁣
+I give my future to You. Help me to trust in your goodness and mercy all the days of my life. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....