Sunday, November 13, 2022

OUR THOUGHTS CREATE OUR REALITIES ⁣⁣⁣⁣


+We need to ask for a clear mind, peaceful heart, and extra strength and courage on our most trying days. Our most powerful tools will always be prayer and worship.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We should take every fear to Jesus knowing that the battle is his and that we fight not for a victory but from the place of an already-won victory. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I don’t want to let a spirit of fear control my thoughts; I want to focus my thoughts on you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me redirect my mind to your truths every time I begin to spiral into worry and anxiety.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Steady my thoughts, Lord, and clear my mind until I am only focused on you. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Action Step: Ask God to open your eyes to unhealthy patterns of thought in your life. Make a plan of what you will do when these thoughts arise. You could pause to pray, put on a worship song, or speak scripture over yourself. ๐Ÿค—

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....