Monday, November 14, 2022

UNAFRAID OF THE FUTURE⁣


+Our future is filled with hope. But if we are going to face our future, we must face our fears.⁣
+I’ve learned God’s presence doesn’t mean I’m fearless; instead, it means I can fear less.⁣
+We can look forward to the future because God is already there. As we face our future, the one God has mapped out for us, we can face it with hope.⁣
+He knows who we are, he knows who he created us to be, and we aren’t going to fall apart, because in his hands, in his plan, we don’t have to fear the future. ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I trust you with my future. I’m done fixating on all that could go wrong, and I’m ready to trust that you have filled my future with hope.⁣
+I’m looking forward to my future knowing whatever comes, you are already there. I’m ready to walk boldly forward into your plan for me! In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣
#heymonday ๐ŸŒป #haveaproductiveweekahead ๐Ÿ˜Š #blessings ๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...