Saturday, November 12, 2022

FAITH


+We may experience seasons of heartache, but we can trust that as we obey and follow God, He can redeem our pain.⁣
+In His love and wisdom, He can make good come out of it. Even if it does not change our circumstances, prayer changes us.⁣
+Prayer does not demand our will; it changes our perspective and hearts to desire God’s will.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for always being the One I can depend on. You have never, and will never let me down. I want to live in the freedom You've promised today.⁣
+Please help me to give You complete control of the things that are too big for me to handle. I know they aren't too big for You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....