Friday, November 11, 2022

ARMOR OF GOD


+When we trust God as our defender, even in the midst of our enemies, we can find rest and peace.⁣
+Just because we can’t see God preparing a table before our enemy doesn’t mean God isn’t behind the scenes prepping the courses.⁣
+There is nothing sweeter than to wait and allow God to take anything formed against us and turn it around to become our greatest victory. He does a much better job at making things right than we do! ⁣
+Whenever we feel we are surrounded by people who would find more joy in our mistakes than in our victories, we can call upon the name of God and ask Him to fight for us. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for working in ways I will never be able to understand. Today, I am facing something that can bring me down if I let it.⁣
+Instead, please use this challenge to make me more dependent on You. I know that this trial will make my faith stronger than it has ever been. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค


No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED ♥️

+God knows every detail and nuance of our situation, and yet He urges us to come to Him because in communion with Hi...