Friday, October 7, 2022

Looking Past Our Trials⁣⁣


+When we go through storms, our world often begins to revolve around ourselves. We quickly become very focused on our own problems.⁣
+Other people need our love most when they are suffering. And when we go through trials of our own, we are especially able to understand the sufferings of others.⁣
+Even if their trials aren't the same as ours, we can understand--even if in a small way--the pain they are going through.⁣
+Understanding helps us love others better! Instead of looking at ourselves all the time, we can look around us for opportunities to bless others.⁣
+By keeping our eyes on God and focusing on the needs of others instead of our own, we gain a new perspective.⁣
+We trade the pain and weakness of our own problems for the joy and victories of helping others. And we grow closer to God in the process.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, please give me clear eyes to see those around me who need help. Show me what You would have me do in the midst of my trials to help those in similar situations.⁣
+Thank you for giving me the ability to experience the blessing of serving others even when my own life is difficult. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...