Saturday, October 8, 2022

GOD UNDERSTANDS


+God understands the many ways we process and struggle with emotions. He invites us to grieve with honesty and vulnerability.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Even when sorrow seems endless and unbearable, God affirms that He hasn’t and won’t change.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+With this promise, He comforts us and empowers us to be grateful for His presence.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The only way we can waste our pain is by forgetting it and leaving behind the precious insights we gained by enduring it.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, I know that my sufferings draw me closer to You. Help me to learn and grow in my faith when I face trials in this life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+And help me to remember those lessons even when my circumstances improve.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Thank you for Your patience with me as You continue to make me the person You want me to be. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...