Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Trust in the kindness of God⁣⁣⁣⁣


+Sometimes it may seem like God doesn’t hear us when our situation doesn’t change.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+But we build our confidence in God by consistently turning to Him for help in every circumstance (Psalm 116:2).⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+This allows us to grow in faith, trusting that although we may not get everything we desire, He’s promised to provide what we need in His perfect timing.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God is kind. He loves you. Whatever your needs are today, you can cry out to him and he will be your help and deliverer. ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, take back my life. Take my burdens and remove my fear.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Replace all my insecurities and anxieties with Your peace.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Make my soul responsive to Your voice, and teach me to trust in Your faithfulness.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Restore my joy, and give me strength for today and hope for tomorrow.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Give me a heart that longs to obey Your promptings. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...