Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Prayer


+God delights in hearing your prayers. But why? Why would your prayers matter? Why would God listen to your ideas? Simple.⁣
+Your prayers matter to God because you matter to God. You aren’t just anybody . . . you are His child. ⁣
+Will God do what you ask? Perhaps. Or perhaps He will do more than you imagined.⁣
+He knows what is best. Regardless, stand firm on this promise: “When a believing person prays, great things happen” (James 5:16 NCV). ⁣
+You are never without hope, because you are never without prayer. You may find yourself in an impossible situation.⁣
+You may feel outnumbered and outmaneuvered. You may want to quit. But for such times, memorize this promise and ask God to bring it to your mind. ⁣
+Prayer is not the last resort—it is the first step. God has power you’ve never seen and strength you’ve never known.⁣
+He delighted in Elijah’s prayer and answered it. He delights in you, and He will answer your prayers as well.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I need You. I cannot keep pretending that I have my life together, because I don’t.⁣
+You alone are able to help and sustain me. You alone are able to give me the strength I need to get through each day.⁣
+Today, please show me that You are in control, and that You are enough for me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...