Saturday, June 4, 2022

AMAZING GOD


I am telling you the truth: you will cry and weep, but the world will be glad; you will be sad, but your sadness will turn into gladness.⁣
-John 16:20 GNT⁣
+It is okay for us to cry out to God in our pain. It is okay to express our anger. There is a time to weep. God hears.⁣
+He has not gone away, he collects up all our tears and he has not turned his face from us. He understands. And he will restore. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are perfect in every way. Please help me to follow Your plan for my life.⁣
+Equip me with everything I need to do what You've called me to. Help me to forgive and love others the way You love me.⁣
+Everything I have and all that I am is Yours. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...